2009-02-27

Things come and go..

Kimi, signed in

Oh well it's been a while since I write something here. Been busy with stuffs, lots of thing come up which until now I still couldn't figure out or a way to overcome it. I will start a new blogsite, which is now still under construction.
Sometimes tend to lose my identity, tend to lose direction, which is very bad. I need to overcome
that. Oh well I can't wait for my parents to come here, Malaysia, I really need my mum, sounds corny
but yea she's been my strength for all this time, my life's pillar of support. I miss u mum :)

Alright, that's all for now, I'm just gonna enjoy my drink and relax. The weather's nice and coffeebean is
indeed a good place to sit down and enjoy it's drink. Who knows I could get some inspiration :)

Kimi, signed out

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kim..
losing directions are very common and artificial..meaning this kind of emotion should not affect your future directions. Study well, get your senses right, spare some time to mingle with good friends, don't be too inferior, and learn from the best and even the worse...

Abg.