2008-06-09

Another year older.....

Kimi, Signed In

Hmm, well i feel like it was only yesterday from my last birthday, time past by that fast huh? So another year older now....still young haha

Thanks for all the wishes and greets, i appreciate it! Well alright, i dont know why, i dont feel that "great feeling", something that any birthday boy/girl should have. Ive been thinking for the whole night, looking back at my past, things ive been through, which made of who i am now.

Nevertheless, im grateful to Allah for still giving me chance to live till now, and giving me chance to pursue my dream, although im facing quite number of problems now, but still thats just part of life.

Alright, i dont know what am i bragging about here lols so yeah happy birthday to me! hahaha and again...thanks for the wishes u all..:)

Kimi, Sign Out

0 comments: