2008-06-05

Things.....

Kimi, Signed Out

Ok, again, its not such a productive day today hehe. Well, i woke up late *sigh* i really need to get over that attitude, i need to wake up early, everyday!. So, there was nothing much to do, woke up, check my email (as usual).

As there was nothing to do, i just play my xbox360 games. I was having a difficulty to choose which game should i play, ive completed all the games (im just too good haha). So i just played Winning eleven, and yeah play the master league mode. But it only lasted for a while, i got bored and switch the game off. After that, i just sat in front of my laptop and continue to watch "friends" (its been a while). I love this series, its 1 of my favourite.

I called pizza hut, as i was lazy to go out (hahahah yang lain pun malas bah!). After waited for about 30 minutes, the pizza guy came and delivered our pizza, and walla! we enjoyed every bits of it!hahaha.

Well, yeah i continue to watch friends hehe. oh yeah, i really cant stop from looking at the 2 sisters niece, she's just soooooo adorable!! i want 1!lols...ok i cant think anymore, gonna continue to watch friends.

Kimi, Signed Out

0 comments: