2008-06-22

Empty......

Kimi, Signed In

Oh well, here i am now, blogging, heh..yeah i havent update my blog for a few days.
So urm..theres nothing new actually, im just now trying to accept and absorb every facts (most of it is hard), but yeah, life goes on.

Ive done nothing productive these few days (sigh, it shouldnt happen). Oh well, i bought a new ZARA jacket, haha yes ma boros anak mama ani (my mum reads my blog as well ok?). I miss my cousins, miss hanging out with them, and yeah of course i miss my friends too. Ive been checking on some blogs, and u know, i just love to read, and its interesting to read their blog.

Hmm ok, i dont mean to fret, but yeah lots of thing happened, i just need to take it easy, pray to Allah so that everything will be back to normal and run smoothly. All i want to focus in now is to carefully choose the right path for my life, so i wont repeat the same mistake. I'll make my mum dissappointed big time on me if i ever repeat it again. Oh yeah, my cousins are coming in 2 weeks time! yeayyyy! i just cant wait for it (min jangan lupa balikan ku dulu dvd arh komunis hahaha).

Ah well, i think im off to bed now. I just got back home from watching Euro 2008, and Spain won the game! oh yeah! and i won the bet! its not much, only 1k hahaha kiddings, marah mama karang eh. Bah ok, im fasting so yeah i need enough rest LoLs.

Kimi, Signed Out

0 comments: