2008-05-06

Berkenalan dengan "babu"????

Kimi, Signed In

well, it was such a very boring day. Started the day with subuh prayer of course (sembahyang lah kamu sebelum kamu dsembahyangkan), then play Naruto:rise of ultimate ninja (for xbox360 console).

Played for about 1-2 hours, then mama was asking if i want to join them for breakfast at Halim Plaza with their bestfriend which i rejected (i was sleepy). Went to dining room, ate some sandwiches (babah buat nyaman~) and minum madu (bagus bah :p). Then headed back to my room, check blogs and then sleep.

Mama woke me up around 1 for lunch, and then sleep again (i knoww!!pemalas banar bah hari ani!). Bangun again by 3pm, force myself to wake up as i havent do my dzuhur prayer. Received sms from Muntui by that time, asking me to play tennis with him and Rahimah. After perform my Dzuhur and asar prayer, i switch on my xbox360 again, to play Grand Theft Auto 4 (which is a very coool game!). Then around 5, Muntui sms me again saying that they are waiting at Tutong Sports Complex.

Once i arrived, i was looking for them (payah ku mencari). Cari punya cari, they appeared behind me (magic -_-"). We started to play tennis, its been a while, so i needed to try few shots. This is when i really got to know who Rahimah is, she's a daughter of Nini Ahmad (nda tau full name keke). Ia punya pangkat for us is "babu". Who cares, she's younger than me lols!

After playing tennis, Muntui asked me if i want to go out for Bowling and "babu" rahimah was really excited to play bowling as well (balik2 dah ia kan main alum kesampaian). Went back home, took a nice hot shower, sembahyang maghrib and isya', and waiting for Muntui n "babu" rahimah. After waiting for almost an hour, they came to my home. Headed to bandar, stopped by at Beribi petrol station ("babu" rahimah n muntui sampat lagi ke jamban). Then we headed to Bowling Utama, the crowd was ok, inda jua ramai. Played 2 games, where Muntui won the first game, and the second game was owned by me ("babu" rahimah jangantah ditanya kalah teruk) :p

After that, went to Ahan Thai gadong (Muntui n "babu" lapar). Then thats it, went straight back to my place and Muntui switch back to his car to send "babu" and go home.

p/s: Muntui sampat lagi ketinggalan barangnya in my car, terpaksa bepusing balik keke :p

Kimi, Signed Out

0 comments: