2008-05-29

still feelin empty....

Kimi, Signed In

Alright, my 2nd bro and the gangs will arrive tonight, i cant wait! Woke up around 10 30 this morning, took my shower then went to my college with Amzar. I need to renew my student visa, while Amzar need to change his student visa to working visa (something like that).

After everythings done, well not really done though, we still need to come back tomorrow. Went back home after that, to take our laptops and then made our way to Bukit Bintang.We could see the dark clouds over kl!We could barely see kl tower and klcc!!

DSC00856

- Taken from my apartment, gelap ahhh!

I need to confirm the hotel rooms for my brother and his gangs, in other words, i have to pay the deposits for them! (kapih kapih). Oh yeah, we had our lunch in Nandos! (oh yeah, we LOVE nandos).

DSC00859

- The flavours chart in Nandos, Extra hot, Hot, Mild and Lemons & Herbs

DSC00862

- Amzar texting someone, looks serious =x

DSC00863

- Nandos wall (saja2)

DSC00865

- Amzar again....dont know what was he looking at

DSC00866

- The food, 1/4 chicken with coleslaw and chips

From Nandos, we made our way to the hotel, and made the deposits. We took the chance to rest for a while in the room. After about 30 minutes resting, we went to starbucks timesquare, to have some drinks and chill (its been a while we didnt go to timesquare starbucks). We're still in starbucks now, i have nothing to do so i just blogging.

DSC00884

- Starbucks!

 

DSC00888

- Our orders! Well thats amzar's drink to be exact

DSC00882

- Now, my drink is included in this picture

DSC00890

- What are you checking bro?serious saja?

 

DSC00892

- oh me!..lols....

ok, thats all, im gonna continue surfing, will update again later i guess.

Kimi, Signed Out

0 comments: