2008-05-28

Empty.......

Kimi, Signed In

Once again, i feel empty, blur and anything like it today. I dont know, it just happened to be like that, or maybe is it because im thinking of something?oh wait, maybe its someone? Lets just say its both.

Woke up early, directly faced my laptop, check email and messages and stuffs, then *puff* im blank. I dont know what to do. I was blur, took a deep breath, and had my shower. Then went to continue with my GTA4 game. But thats it, i still cant find anything to do, anything useful, nothing came up in my mind. Is it really because im thinking of something? Well my results are still not out yet, which make me nervous here -_-" that could be the "something", is it also because of "someone"? Well maybe it could be because of "someone" as well.

My mind just practically cant stop thinking of "her". Part of me just want to stop, back off as it seems that "her" has "her" own "someone". But then, another part of me, just want to stay put, to keep up with "her". I just couldnt stop from "missing" her, ah well, let it be, i dont care whatever people say, i know most of them will say "its not worth it, just stop" but urm ive been thinking about it, and yeah, i cant *sigh*

Oh, tomorrow my 2nd bro will be coming to Malaysia with his bunch of friends! His annoying friends! Haha i cant wait! Its only for 2 days though, why they want to come here? Just to eat! hahaha! He's in singapore now, due to come to brunei tonight. So tomorrow, he will be flying off again to Malaysia (paning my mum olehnya). Anywhoo, it'll be fun to have him around :) and yeah abg ajis will come as well! haha i know it'll be great!

Ok, im gonna stop, off to my maghrib prayer.

Kimi, Signed Out

0 comments: