2008-05-22

If Only.....

Kimi, Signed In

If only.....we always say that, which could be after something had happened or we wish it could happen to us. I admit, i do think that way sometimes. "If only" i do this, "if only" im this and that, and so on.

But yea, it seems that my "if only" is always regarding about that "her". Now i think its time for me to stop, as it seems that "her" is always about her own "him" (confuse?saya juga :p). I'm just going to keep it by myself, stop saying it out loud, saying those words again etc. As long as that "her" happy, ill be happy as well.

Why do we always have this "if only" thought in our mind?Sometimes it sounds like we regret with the things that we have now. Maybe we do feel that "regret", and wished that it turned to be something else. But then, we are supposed to accept and appreciate of what we have and what we are now arent we? I always cover this "if only" with "there's always a reason for everything that happen". It also teaches us to put more effort to get into that level or stuff, which is eventually good if we think more and rationally.

But again, we being human being cant just escape from having this "if only" thing, right? Its just our nature hehe. Ok im gonna stop now. Need to perform my prayer.

Kimi, Signed Out

0 comments: