2008-05-27

Not a bad day after all....

Kimi, Signed In

Alright, it was such a wonderful day for me today, why? cause i finally got to see "her" again. Well, alright, i woke up early today (excited bah!) but then something came up, which need my attention. After everything's done, i made my way to Monash University.

Luckily the traffic was fine this morning, and i arrived in Monash around 1135 AM. I texted "her" to come to the gate as i was not confident to walk in there with my previous excuse (to see the marketing people) haha. Well we need student pass to enter the place (tight security, well its good anyway).

Went to the 4th floor, and straightaway check "her" laptop (thats the reason why i could see "her" today). Spent almost 3 hours there, checking "her" laptop and chit-chatting. I mentioned something creepy, which freaked "her" out. I was telling "her" about this blackmagic stuff, things ive seen and all. It reallyyyyyyyyyyy made "her" scared. She told her friends about it and 1 of "her" friend asked me how to "see" those things (haha). Around 2 45, my best buddy came, Amzar, and brought me the "stuff" that ive left earlier.

When ive done checking "her" laptop, we went to Sunway Pyramid. Oh, i gave "her" this "tudung" i bought last time. I hope she likes it.

We went directly to Starbucks! Oh my, its been a while! i was craving for starbucks drink! (brunei doesnt have starbuck). Ordered our drinks, then sat down to relax and yeah sharing some ideas and stuffs. Took some photos, check it out:

 

DSC00833

- Starbucks!!! haha....Dulce something something was the name of my drink sorry i forgot!

DSC00843 

- Nice shot?yes?no?try to guess, is the photo edited or not?

DSC00845

- I like the design

 

DSC00846

- Look carefully :)

From starbucks, we went to wander around the place, and then ended up in Jco Donuts.

 

DSC00855

- JCO donuts!

We didnt buy anything though (haha!) we just wanted to check it out, we went to subway instead to get the sadnwiches and then made our way back home. I should have take more pictures, but my camera was ran out of battery (too bad!).

Kimi, Signed Out

0 comments: