2008-05-15

Miri.....

Kimi, Signed In

Yesterday(15th May 2008), my 2 cousins, my parents and me went to Miri. Oh my, its been a while i didnt go to Miri. Raqib came to my place around 8 15 (saya suruh datang awal). By 10, we head off to miri.

It was hot in the car (something's wrong with the car air-cond) but yeah, we survived hehe. Went straight to Boulevard, had our lunch there and then went to look some stuffs. Raqib wanted to check on Hard Disk and Rams, which is eventually cheaper here in Brunei (survey dulu bah). Next shop,was the book shop, bought some magazines and raqib bought some books (buku ugama) and amin bought men's health magazine (hehe). From boulevard, we went to E-mart, where mama bought "terubuk" masin and so does raqib. I took the chance to text "her" and bank in some money to my Maybank account.

We had a rest at sugarbun for a while and then went home. By 5, we reached home and raqib went back straight to Kilanas.

I'm not in a mood to write actually, so i think i just stop now. Some of the photos taken yesterday:

DSC00658

- Me n mama

DSC00659

- Amin took this pic by himself

DSC00660

- eksen meliat barang, padahal posing lols

DSC00661

- masih posing walapun mama n babah left sudah haha

DSC00663

- Raqib with his pose lols

DSC00664

- He was actually looking at the salesgirl

DSC00670

- Terubuk!!! (to my big bro, nada di canada ni)

Kimi, Signed out

0 comments: