2008-05-11

Mother's Day

Kimi, Signed In

It was Mother's Day celebration yesterday (11/05/2008). I wanted to post this last night, but because there were some problems with the electricity (it turn me off) lols.

It was a day to celebrate our mum's sacrifice to us, expressed our feeling to them, saying how much we love them and so. It is also a busy day for restaurants and flower shops. Empire, Rizqun, Season was fully booked yesterday (*sigh*sedih saya). In the end, we went to Holiday lodge. Oh, i bought a bouquet of flowers for my mum. And then, when she decided to bring my 2 ninis as well (nada nini nada tah our parents tu), i decided to bought 2 more bouquet for them too!

My parents and my ninis was the first one to arrive at holiday lodge (saya di mall ambil bunga). i felt awkward the way those peoples looking at me with 3 bouquets of flowers, these might be what they were thinking:

- "eh..banyak jua mama nya ani"

- "Satu untuk mama banar, dua atu untuk mama angkat kali?"

- "Satu untuk mamanya, satu untuk mama mertuanya, satu untuk gf/bininya"

- "Mun aku kana bagi macam atu bisai jua"

- "Nada orang kan bagi aku kah?bisai anak ani"

And, there were these 2 girls (sisters i guess), when i was at the escalator (going down) and they were about to go up, 1 of them looked at me and was kinda surprised and said something like ("hehe pikir ada orang kan bagi aku"), hehe sorry girl, well if only i had some time, i might give you 1 haha.

Then i went straight to holiday lodge (mama babah nini menunggu kali ah). Once i got there, i saw them waiting for me at the lobby. I brought the flowers, and gave it to them, hugged each of them, telling them how lucky i am to have them (Without these 2 ninis, my parents wont be the one that i have now).

This is them:

DSC00616

- Mama, My nini from my dad's side, My nini from my mum's side and babah

Then we went to have our lunch. About 20 minutes later, abg zul came (seperti biasa, abg zul menyaya nini2 hehe).

Alright, thats all, im just gonna continue with the pictures:

DSC00617

- Asyik becerita nini2ku

DSC00618

- Mum and Dad :)

DSC00624

- Vain?

DSC00621

- My ninis enjoying the food :)

DSC00622

- Mama sampat posing sambil makan (it runs in the family bah :p)

DSC00626

- Babah macam kana lecture oleh nini

DSC00627

- Again, my ninis (and again nini sebalah my mum jua yang makan nini sebalah babah migang galas)

It was nice to see my ninis being happy yesterday and enjoyed the food. It was nice to see my mum happy as well.

Again, Happy Mother's Day Ma, i love you so much, i know theres nothing in this world could repay for what you have done to us, i am so lucky to have you as my mum, no one could ever replace you. To my 2 ninis, i love both of you, you two are the greatest nini, gave birth to my dad and my mum which I'm really grateful to have.

p/s: We dont have to wait Mother's Day to celebrate and appreciate what they have done, their sacrificed, everyday is a mother's day, father's day, we should appreciate them all the time, every hours, every minutes, every seconds, every air that we breath (am i being too much?hehe)

Kimi, Signed out

0 comments: