2008-05-09

Past, Present and Future...How it could affect progress in life

Kimi, Signed In

Past, everyone has it, something that everyone has gone through, it could be good and it could be bad as well, whatever it is, we should take it as our lesson of not doing it again (if its a bad thing).

Present, It is what and how we live NOW, which is going to be our PAST.

Future, something that will come, that we will face, and when it comes, it could be good and it could be bad as well, depends on our plan, decisions we make, and of course, by God's will.

Looking back at those times, during my childhood time, what kind of little kid i used to be, how did i assess stuffs, how "naive" i was, and so on. I am sure, everyone wants to go back to their childhood time, where everything we could think of was playing around with friends, toys, being spoilt, and so on. I wont be an exception for that matters. I got almost everything that ive asked for from my parents, i didnt really bother to think about other stuffs, all i know were to spend my time to play (of course, eat and sleep). I could say i was a spoilt little boy, and yes, i admit i do wish i could turn back time and be that little boy again. But then, it makes think, what if, i didnt have that kind of life. What if, my childhood time was a "nightmare"?I bet everyone knows and would agree that not all kids have the kind of life i have mentioned just now. Would we still wish to be in that kind of situation again?i dont think so, but maybe yes, wishing to be a little boy again, but of course in a different situation.

Then it goes to my "teen age" time, the "spoilt" me just keeps on going. I was still spoilt, i wanted to have this gadget, this toys, games and so on, and i didnt bother much about study, which in the end i face the consequences. When i think of it, those so called "unfortunate" kids who could not afford to get things they want, are actually "fortunate" as they struggle in their study and be successful so that in the end, they would have what they always wanted to have. But of course, there are some cases, where those kind of kids, are being more unstable as they progress in their life. Those are the past, and i remember, despite of all the good stuffs i got, there were some unforgettable events and stuffs, happened in my family, bad stuffs. But still, im so thankful to god that i have a very mentally tough parents.

At now, the present, i realised of everything that i have done, all those bad things, things that lead me to nowhere in life. I think its because of im growing up, and yes there is a saying in malay (sesal dahulu pendapatan, sesal kemudian tiada berguna), which means its useless to regret later as we should have think the consequences before we do anything, and i agree with that. It is useless to regret about it, to be sorry about it, but then we shouldnt completely forget about it, but instead, use it to make our life's better.

Now, the present, i should make use of it to plan, my life for the "future".  Then it comes to my mind that, the way we started our life as a little kid, really does affect a lot as we progress in our life. I know, people do change, but how we lived our life in our childhood time, is 1 of the major factor in shaping our life, of who we are going to be.

Well, this is only my opinion, my assessment, next post, i will relate it with philosophers, psychologists, Doctors and other great thinkers on this stuff, insyallah. So thats it, im out.

Kimi, signed out.

0 comments: